ANGELS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Academy

5 posters

Go down

Angels Academy Empty Angels Academy

Post  Dark Angel Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Okay we have started the Angels Academy for those who do not have enough points to join the wing or main alliance yet.

To join the main alliance you need 1,000 points or more

To join the wing you need 400 points or more

To join the academy you need no points

All members in the wing need to go and join the academy. we will move you back to the wing once you have met the requirements. For those in the wing with enough points we are working on getting you into the main.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Forum Eternal Angel
Forum Eternal Angel

Back to top Go down

Angels Academy Empty Re: Angels Academy

Post  potteryah Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:50 pm

i think the requirements should go up every week so that it will follow the standards of people ranking up Quickly (this is the Assembly line of people Ranking up, the hot spot is coming soon when someone reaches 10k pts =])

potteryah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:08 pm

I suggest to do it like below (an example):
Angels - minimum top300
Angels.w - top1000- top300
Academy up to top1000

No exceptions for any member. In the main we have players lower than top1000. I think it is why we are loosing the strongest players like Ivan.

Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  godfather85 Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Bert wrote:I suggest to do it like below (an example):
Angels - minimum top300
Angels.w - top1000- top300
Academy up to top1000

No exceptions for any member. In the main we have players lower than top1000. I think it is why we are loosing the strongest players like Ivan.

The only problem with doing rankings like this, is that the they change so much. Once I finish upgrading a mine, I will jump over 300 ranks, and then slowly fall back again. So if we did it this we would constantly be switching alliances

godfather85

Back to top Go down

Post  TWO D Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm

exsactly,i think its to early to be making rules like this,until the ranks stable ,we should just shift the lower ranked people in to the angles.A and stop recuting exsept for top 150 ppl maybe?

just an idear...
TWO D
TWO D

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:20 pm

but you don't have to set up new ranks constantly. In your proposition is the same situation; player might jump below the limit after getting crashed.

Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  godfather85 Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:42 pm

We could also make it so that a person can join the main alliance when they are within a certain range of the Points per player of the main alliance. So for instance, if the current points per member of the main wing is 5000 points, you have to be within 500 points of that, to join, or something like that.

godfather85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum